EVENT: Connecting Procurement to Social Impact
Organisations across Australia are exploring innovative new approaches to achieving social objectives through procurement, as part of their commitment to the triple bottom line and corporate social responsibility.
This comprehensive one-day course is designed for all of those undertaking or interested in social procurement. The course brings together international best practice, local case studies and practical step-by-step guidance to support social procurement practice that drives real social and local economic benefits as part of a robust procurement framework.
The course is the first in an on-going series, being delivered in a unique partnership between two of the founders of Social Procurement Australasia (SPA)
• Social Traders, Australia’s leading social enterprise development organisation; and
• ArcBlue, one of Australia’s leading procurement consultancy and training companies, and specialists in social procurement
- Melbourne – Wednesday 18th October
- Brisbane – Tuesday 24th October
- Adelaide – Wednesday 25th October
- Sydney – Wednesday 1st November
- Melbourne – Queen Victoria Women’s Centre, 210 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
- Brisbane – Common Ground, 5 Hope St, South Brisbane
- Adelaide – South Australia Museum, North Terrace, Adelaide
- Sydney – Collective Purpose, 501/80 William St, Woolloomooloo
Or complete your order below: